Find London and UK Tennis Players, Courts, Events, Leagues. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.
MY ACCOUNT|Password Reminder|Join Now!

Equipment For Sale
Equipment For Sale
ProKennex Ki Q-Tour 325 Strung with Natural Gut
PosterMessage
Zoran
 19 Jun '18  08:08 : 0 recs : edited 1 time : last edit 19 Jun '18  08:09

With its great power and speed, the ProKennex Ki Q Tour 325 tennis racket will be a top choice for advanced players who like to play with a full swing. The Kinetic technology provides great shock absorption in order to prevent your arms from injuries, and its thin beam delivers good shot control. The Spiral Tech Carbon system adds more strength to the racket and makes it very playable by giving the user more power, control and feel. It is very maneuverable, has a 98in2 (630cm2) head and a head light balance. The graphite frame weighs 325g (11.5oz) and comes with a full-length protective cover. The ProKennex Ki Q Tour 325 is used by Andreas Seppi, ranked in the ATP top 50 players.

The racket is in excellent condition. Strung with KLIP Legend Natural Gut 17 strings (full bed) about 6 months ago. Stringing job cost was £40. Babolat elastocross string-savers fitted to increase longevity of the strings and top-spin effect. Strings are in excellent condition. Grip size is 3L (4 3/8). Reason for sale: The racket is too advanced for my level of play. New overgrip fitted. Comes with a full length protective cover.

This racket has a ton of feel, it gives not bad power, and it is super easy on the arm. I would say classical players with smooth strokes should give this one a try, for it may be the very best racket made today for the classical style. On top of that it is super arm-friendly.

Price: £90
 ReplyReply & Quote
Zoran
 21 Jun '18  09:33 : 0 recs

I'd recommend anyone before buying to demo/test the racket, that is the only way I found to be sure the racket is right for me. Hit can be arranged prior to purchase.
 ReplyReply & Quote
Zoran
 11 Jul '18  03:16 : 0 recs

Sold now, thank you.
 ReplyReply & Quote

Contact Us | Privacy Statement
Copyright © 2018 London Tennis |